Who We Are
Seattle Oral Care offers the highest quality Oral Care and a great Patient Experience at an exceptional Value
Our Mission. Our Promise.
We make every effort to revive your oral health through customized & comprehensive care.
We promote your oral health through education, prevention, and timely treatment in a professional, efficient manner.
Why We are Different
From start-to-finish, we work with you taking time to listen, understand your oral issues, and address your concerns.
Focus on Complete Experience
We focus on the complete experience right from your initial contact through treatment follow up.
Expertise in Implants
We have deep expertise in Implants. We offer complete and comprehensive services across the entire spectrum of Implants.
- We believe in treatment options and empowering you to make smart choices.
- We believe in providing lasting treatments for every patient, every day.
- We believe in prioritizing for happy and healthy patients.
- Each step of the process is thoughtfully planned and communicated to you.
- Our entire staff works as one team to coordinate your treatment.
- Our treatment plans address clinical, logistical, and financial needs.
- We work from the simple (single tooth implants) to complex (full mouth implants, oral/facial surgeries).
- We have delivered hundreds of implants.
- Our team of implant specialists and oral surgeon have extensive education, training, and experience.
Dr. Deepali Jere, MS, MPH, DDS
Dr. Jere is an empathetic, passionate, and a creative clinician who strives to provide high quality oral care. Her systematic and comprehensive treatment planning approach is based on sound scientific principles.
She focus on contemporary and aesthetic restorative dentistry with expertise in implant dentistry.
She is a proud Tar Heel, and enjoys College Basketball, Travel and Cooking. She loves spending time with her kids, family and friends.
Dr. Aruna Krishna, DDS
Dr. Krishna believes that oral health is an important facet of overall health and is her philosophy in treating patients.
With over 15 years of experience, she continues to seek out new learning opportunities based on the latest research to provide the best possible care to her patients.
In her spare time, she volunteers with Medical Teams International and Public Health Clinics in the Seattle area. She likes to travel, cook, and spend time with her family.
Dr. Ramtin Amini, MD, DMD, DDS
Dr. Amini is a board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with special interest in dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom teeth extractions, corrective jaw surgeries, and cosmetic surgeries.
His philosophy is to provide outstanding care, while working with his patients to establish a comprehensive treatment plan. He believes strongly in communicating with his dental colleagues to coordinate care.
Away from his practice, Dr. Amini enjoys skiing, tennis, and relaxing with his family.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, MS Prosthodontics
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MPH, Master of Public Health
- Government Dental College, Bangalore, India, BDS
- Univ of Texas, San Antonio, Fellowship in Implant Dentistry (in-progress)
- Northside Medical Center, Youngstown, Ohio, GPR
- Nagpur University, Nagpur, India, BDS
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, MD
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, DMD
- Tehran University School of Dental Medicine, Tehran, Iran, DDS